Dhaba Style Dal Fry.
You close heating griddle Dhaba Style Dal Fry proving 15 procedure together with 4 than. Here you are score.
instructions of Dhaba Style Dal Fry
- It's 1 cup of urad dal (white) (dhuli), rinsed, soaked.
- You need 1 cup of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 4-5 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of asafoetida (hing).
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger, chopped.
- You need 1-2 of greenchilli, chopped.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Red chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee/ oil.
- It's leaves of coriender.
- Prepare 2-3 cup of water.
Dhaba Style Dal Fry process
- In a pressure cooker, add the soaked and drained urad dal, 2-3 cup water, turmeric powder, ginger and salt pressure cook upto 2-3 whistles..
- In a small pan, add ghee Once it turns hot, add cumin seeds, asafoetida Saute add finely chopped garlic and saute for a few seconds. Add chopped onion and green chilies and mix saute for a minute..
- Add red chili powder, garam masala, mix well. Add chopped tomatoes and saute for 2-3 minutes. Now add this tadka to the cooked dal mix well..
- Garnish with coriander leaves & Serve with chapati/ Rice..