Watermelon lemonade #melonlove. Place the watermelon into a blender. Strain through a fine mesh sieve. This watermelon lemonade recipe from our friend Heather (Raw Vegan on Instagram) is refreshing and delicious!
This watermelon lemonade is so simple to make. You just need a seedless watermelon, some lemons, sugar and flavored sparkling water. Homemade lemonade is so easy to make and taste sooooooo much better than anything you will find in the store. You pull off simmering doctor Watermelon lemonade #melonlove applying 6 process and 6 furthermore. Here you go make it.
modus operandi of Watermelon lemonade #melonlove
- Prepare 1 of Large water melon peeled, seeded and cut into big cubes 1/2 Pieces.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Lemon squash.
- It's 3 of Lemons.
- You need 30 of Fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Drinking soda bottles.
- You need 7-8 of Ice Cubes.
DIRECTIONS Place watermelon in a blender or food processor. Place lemonade concentrate and water in a large pitcher or punch bowl. The Watermelon Lemonade recipe out of our category None! Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Watermelon lemonade #melonlove ingredients
- Cut water melon cubes into small pieces and keeping aside a few pieces put the rest into a mixer jar. Add lemon squash, juice of 1 lemon, 6 fresh mint leaves and grind..
- Cut remaining lemons into small pieces and put them into 4 steamed glasses. Put 6 fresh mint leaves in each glass..
- Fill up the glasses till half with drinking soda..
- Put a few of the reserved melon pieces into each glass. Fill up the glasses with water melon puree..
- Garnish each glass with a wedge of the melon and serve immediately..
- So, watermelon lemonade is ready to serve.. Served chilled in any party, gathering....
When the watermelon is completely frozen, put half in a blender. This Watermelon Lemonade makes a really refreshing and healthy drink for kids this summer. Easy to make with just a few natural ingredients! When I made and photographed this recipe a couple of. Watermelon Lemonade is a beverage I had a few times before.