Black chana with spinach soup. This hearty, wholesome, delicious black chana curry, which can double up as a soup, will transport you to that wonderful place where great food memories are made. This soup is not only vegetarian and easy to make but very delicious at the same time! Made within minutes its great for a healthy meal.
Add salt to taste and mix. Add in the spinach or other greens. Soak the black kala overnight, pressure cook the channa the next day with little salt, use this water for making this soup. You organize heating grill Black chana with spinach soup employing 16 method as a consequence 7 moreover. Here you are do.
program of Black chana with spinach soup
- You need 250 gms of black chana.
- It's 200 gms of spinach(just chop it and then grind it to make paste).
- Prepare 2 of big onions grated.
- You need 8-10 of garlic cloves grated.
- You need 1 spoon of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato puree.
- You need as taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 spoon of Red chillli powder.
- You need 1/2 spoon of garam masala.
- It's 1 spoon of chana masala.
- Prepare 1 spoon of amchur powder.
- You need 4 cups of Keep remaining boiled chana water at least.
- You need of Note:-take half boiled chana and mash it and half unmashed.
- Prepare 1 spoon of butter.
- It's as needed of Cream for garnish.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
Take little channa and grind to a paste and mix it well with the channa water and keep aside. Add black pepper powder and switch off the gas. Add lemon juice and garnish with spring onion. The healthy and comforting black chana soup is ready.
Black chana with spinach soup one at a time
- Soak chana overnight and then boil it.
- Now take a pan saute grated onion garlic and ginger till it comes to light brown colour.
- Than add spinach in it till it leaves oil at the sides and become half in quantity.
- Now add tomato puree in it and add salt chilli garam masala chana masala and wait to leave oil at sides.
- Now take a presseure cooker add boiled chana and mashed chana and remaining water in it also add the above masala we made...
- Now give 5 to 6 whistle to it..
- Serve it...put some butter and garnish with cream...
Add the spinach, a handful at a time, and simmer for five minutes. Stir in the remaining cilantro, and taste and adjust seasonings. Serve with warm corn tortillas, garnishing each bowl with queso. Countries are banning animal testing, and major universities shrinking their animal research and the UW is actually planning to build a brand new expanded animal laboratory underground. Well, there are some good places in San Diego too believe it or not.