Masoor ghugni. Ghugni is an iconic vegetarian Bengali snack made with dried yellow peas and served with luchi or pauruti. Spicy, curried snack made with yellow peas. Subscribe my Channel #ChatpatiVayanjan & Press Bell Button for latest Recipes. नमस्कार ! चटपटी व्यंजन में आपका स्वागत हैं ,आज हम स्वादिष्ट और हे़ल्थी मसूर. ghugni recipe with step by step photos - delicious spiced curry made with black or brown chickpeas This kala chana ghugni recipe comes from the Bihari cuisine.
The Ghugni is made from dried white peas and spiced up with a special masala called moodi. Ghugni is an evening snack, native to the Indian subcontinent, especially popular in Eastern India (Indian States of Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal), Northeast India (Indian states of Assam and Tripura), and in parts of the nation of Bangladesh. How to make Ghugni-Yellow pea curry - Bengali style. You effect broiling ruin Masoor ghugni adopting 13 receipt as well as 4 steps. Here you are make hay.
technique of Masoor ghugni
- Prepare 150 gms of whole lentils (masoor) with skin.
- Prepare 1 of big size Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1-2 of red dry chillis.
- It's 2-3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- It's 1 of bay leaf.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander powder and cumin power each.
- Prepare For of Tadka masla (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need as required of Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing (optional).
Ghugni is a popular Bengali snack recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Ghugni by following this easy recipe. How to make Ghugni: Boil the soaked white peas till it turns soft. Ghugni bir akşam aperatif Doğu Hindistan (içinde Assam , Bengal , Bihar , Odisha ). 🎦 Ghugni.
Masoor ghugni instructions
- At first boil the whole lentils in the pressure cooker with three whistles. Drain the water and keep aside..
- Now heat some oil in pan. Add bay leaves, dry red chilli (broken), cumin seeds and add chopped onions. Saute for 2 min. Add chopped ginger and garlic, Salt to taste. Add turmeric and red chilli powder, cumin and coriander powder and tadka masla..
- Mix all the ingredients well. Now add boiled whole lentils. Mix with spices and cook for 2 min. Now add little amount of water and green chillies. Cook for 3 min. Add chopped coriander leaves at final stage..
- Finally the recipe is ready to be served with roti or Paratha..
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Ghugni is an evening snack, native to the Indian subcontinent, especially popular in Eastern India (Indian States of Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West. Photo about Matar ki Ghugni - Spicy Green Peas Snack, evening snack in Eastern India , made with fresh green peas. Ghugni Recipe, Learn how to make Ghugni (absolutely delicious recipe of Ghugni ingredients and This Ghugni recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.