You fulfill roasting sauté Minestrone Soup working 14 instructions than 6 steps. Here you go do a bang-up job.
process of Minestrone Soup
- It's 1 cup of Tomato puree -.
- You need 4 cups of Vegetable stock -.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lentils Cooked -.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice Cooked -.
- It's 1 no of Onion finely chopped -.
- It's 4 cloves of Garlic finely chopped -.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Cabbage finely chopped -.
- You need 1/4 cup of spinach Coarsely chopped -.
- You need 1 tsp of basil Dried -.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano Dried -.
- You need to taste of Salt pepper and.
- It's 1 of pepper large Roasted -.
- You need of parmesano cheese Grated for garnish.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of Olive oil -.
Minestrone Soup program
- 1\. In a large pot add olive oil and saute the garlic for two minutes. Now on medium heat saute the chopped onions shredded cabbage and chopped spinach for 5 minutes..
- 2\. Blend the tomato puree and vegetable stock.
- 3\. Peel the skin of the roasted red pepper and finely chop it..
- 4\. Now add the cooked lentils, blended tomato pure and stock to the sauteed vegetables and cook on medium heat for 15 min.
- 5\. finally add the dried herbs, bay leaf, salt and pepper and chopped red pepper and continue to cook for 5 min on low heat..
- 6\. Remove from heat. Place 2 tbsp of rice in a soup bowl, pour the hot soup over it, sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese over it. Serve hot with crusty bread with garlic butter..