Cheddar Chip Meatloaf. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! In a large bowl, whisk egg and milk. Stir in the cheese, oats, onion and salt.
Learn more about the nutritional value of Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen dishes. Find the total calories and more included in each dish served in our restaurant. If you are a fan of a good bacon cheeseburger, then you are really going to LOVE this fantastic meatloaf! You operate baking grill Cheddar Chip Meatloaf adopting 14 procedure so 10 along with. Here you go arrive.
technique of Cheddar Chip Meatloaf
- Prepare of MEATLOAF:.
- You need 2 1/2 lbs of beef.
- Prepare 1 bag of cheddar sour cream chips (Ruffles).
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 of whole sauteed onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 of black pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's of GLAZE:.
- It's 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It's 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 Tbls of balsamic vinegar.
Filled and topped with cooked bacon and cheddar cheese this meatloaf packs a ton of flavor! Meatloaf comes out great when cooked in the slow cooker too. In a large bowl, combine the beef, bread crumbs, onion, eggs, salt and pepper, and mix well. The Best Potato Chip Meatloaf Recipes on Yummly
Cheddar Chip Meatloaf procedure
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place crushed chips in mixing bowl, add milk and let soak..
- While soaking sauté onion.
- Add all ingredients for meatloaf to bowl and mix together..
- Place mixture on pan with parchment paper and form into loaf..
- Place loaf in oven and bake for 45 minutes..
- Mix glaze ingredients together.
- After 45 minutes add glaze on top of loaf..
- Put loaf back in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
Gluten Free Potato Chip and Carrot Meatloaf This Mama Cooks! Mini BBQ Cheddar Meatloaves are studded with melty cheddar cheese and sweet BBQ sauce. This easy, gluten-free dinner recipe will be a hit with the whole family! In a medium bowl, combine salsa, tortilla chips, egg, onion, garlic, chili pepper, chili powder, salt and cumin. Stir with a fork until mixed.