Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. Make sure you do not overcook it or your meatloaf will be tough! Mix well, then add bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, oregano, basil, pepper, and onion.
Whisk eggs and milk in large bowl until blended. Add all remaining ingredients except bacon; mix lightly. Place bacon slices across loaf pan side by side. You accomplish frying french fry Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf accepting 11 process together with 5 furthermore. Here you go sew up.
program of Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf
- You need 1 of package (16 ounces) thick cut bacon.
- It's 1 1/2 lb of ground beef (chuck or about 80/20).
- It's 1 cup of shredded cheese (your favorite one or more).
- You need 1 envelope of beefy onion soup mix (lipton or other).
- It's 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of - give or take - cracker crumbs (any kind-I used bacon ritz).
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Honestly this is all our favourite things.meat, cheese and bacon!. Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf: moist and juicy on the inside, and crunchy on the outside! This bacon wrapped meatloaf is super delicious and easy to prepare. Cheesy Meatloaf, Honestly this is all our favourite things.meat, cheese and bacon!.
Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf compound
- Preheat oven to °350. Line bottom & sides of loaf pan with bacon, slightly overlapping (or weave into a lattice pattern), saving about 5 strips to cover top..
- In large bowl add ground beef & shredded cheese. In small bowl mix together all other ingredients & let sit for about 5 minutes. Pour in with meat & cheese & mix lightly with a fork, kinda fluffing it up as you go..
- Stuff meat mixture into bacon lined pan and layer top with remaining bacon. Just try to keep it evenly spread across whole top of meatloaf. Cover with foil (I used 2 layers) & bake for about an hour and a half until meat thermometer reads °160F..
- Take out of oven & uncover. Bake uncovered another 15-20 minutes until bacon is browned & at desired crispiness. Also, if desired, take back out & add a layer of ketchup across top & bake another 10-15 minutes until ketchup has carmelized into a glaze type topping. (Or use broiler & keep an eye on it until it's ready, it won't take long.).
- When done let sit for 10 minutes. Cut & serve. Is great with mashed or baked potatoes or on a sandwich roll..
In a medium-sized bowl, combine ground beef, eggs, onions, bread crumbs and mustard. Line a bread pan with slightly overlapped bacon ensuring that they hang over the edges of the pan. Whisk eggs and milk in large bowl until blended. Add all remaining ingredients except bacon; mix just until blended. Earlier this week, a friend posted a video for a cheese-filled, bacon-wrapped meatloaf.