Minced beef and spinach pasta. Brown your ground beef and drain any fat, then add the garlic, pasta sauce, broth, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper. *Tip: I cook my beef or turkey ahead of time in bulk, and then freeze in meal size proportions. Cook until beef is browned, then add the tomatoes, spices, salt and pepper to taste. Easy to make and very tasty!
Here I made a simple pasta bake using fresh ingredients, so it's full of flavor and oh so delicious! It is a very filling dish, so beware! I followed the recipe except spinach wasn't thawed so when the pasta was done I added to the boiling water, quick stir and drained spinach and pasta together. You doing browning boil Minced beef and spinach pasta employing 10 compound as a consequence 7 steps. Here you are perform.
instructions of Minced beef and spinach pasta
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 lb of minced beef.
- You need 450 grams of spinach.
- You need 1 1/2 box of rotini pasta.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1 can of pasta sauce.
- It's 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Add beef and cook until brown and minced garlic. Red pepper flakes, and sour cream. This can be served with rice or noodles and topped with Parmesan Cheese. Nothing beats my Cheesy Beef and Spinach Pasta Bake when you need some comfort food!
Minced beef and spinach pasta in succession
- Put Italian seasoning in minced beef also black pepper and salt.
- In a pot add oil.
- Then when heated add minced beef.
- Let cook until beef is brown then add pasta sauce.
- Bring it to a boil then place it aside.
- Boil pasta for 7 minutes then add frozen spinach for 2 minutes then strain.
- Mix pasta and spinach with beef then add cheese.
This easy to assemble pasta bake features classic flavours, simple ingredients and requires minimal effort. Cook spinach according to package directions; drain. In a frying pan over medium heat, cook minced beef until brown; drain. Stir the pasta shells into the remaining sauce mixture. Not only are these ground beef pasta recipes absolutely delicious, but they're so easy to make.