Minced Beef Soup. Discover Tasty Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Mushrooms. Add potatoes, tomato sauce, crushed whole tomatoes, undrained peas, corn, and green beans to the pot; season with black pepper. Ground beef is perfect for more than just chili.
Ground Beef Vegetable Soup is sure to chase the chill after a day of raking leaves or running errands. A variety of veggies along with ground beef and macaroni make this a hearty main dish. Field editor Raymonde Bourgeois of Swastika, Ontario shared the recipe. You perform broiling parboil Minced Beef Soup proving 17 compound and 11 moreover. Here you go rack up.
receipt of Minced Beef Soup
- You need 250 grams of minced beef.
- It's 3 medium of potatoes, diced.
- It's 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 medium of carrots, sliced.
- It's 3 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- It's 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion salt.
- Prepare 800 ml of chicken or beef broth or stock.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It's 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper..
- It's 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 bag of spinach.
- It's 1 handful of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 small of tomato paste.
- You need 4 tbsp of red wine.
- It's of grated parmesan cheese, (optional).
Hamburger soup, vegetable soup, hangover soup, poor man's soup, bachelor's stew… just to name a few. Regardless of what you call it, you'll definitely want to make it! A rich tomato broth is filled with ground beef, tender potatoes and vegetables. Sometimes the most simple ingredients make the best ever meals.
Minced Beef Soup prescription
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil..
- When heated brown the meat..
- Transfer to a plate and set aside..
- Heat the same pan with the rest of the olive oil..
- Add the garlic and onion and fry for 2-3 minutes until the onion has softened..
- Add in the tomato can, wine, paste, bay leaves and Worcestershire sauce and Continue to simmer for a further 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the stock and bring to the boil..
- Then add the rest (not the spinach or parsley) of the ingredients, including meat and simmer for 30-35 minutes on low-medium heat or until potatoes are cooked..
- Occasionally stir and if needed top up with boiling water..
- Add the spinach and parsley and continue to simmer for a further 15-20 minutes..
- Check seasoning. Rest for 10 minutes and serve with some grated parmesan, if using..
Boil potatoes, corn, carrots and tomato paste in water. Brown beef and onions, drain off fat. When browned, use a slotted spoon to transfer the ground beef onto a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Add bread and salad, and you have it! Can I make Beef and Cabbage soup in the slow cooker?