Beef gola kabab with puri paratha,salad chutney. Gola Kabab originates from Kandahar, Afghanistan. Soft and melt in mouth Gola Kabab are given this name due to its shape. Gola Kabab can be pan fried, cooked on grill pan or even baked as per your requirements.
Gola kabab recipe is a delicious practice to try at home. Commonly we eat gola kabab it with a puri paratha or chapati. Place a cup of raita or and spicy imli chutney; dip each of the bite before eating and get the maximum taste. You complete steeping barbecue Beef gola kabab with puri paratha,salad chutney practicing 30 program furthermore 14 and. Here you are sew up.
program of Beef gola kabab with puri paratha,salad chutney
- You need 1 tsp of Whole Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 8 of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pippali.
- It's 4 of Cardamom.
- It's 1 tsp of Javitri.
- You need 250 g of Beef Mince.
- It's of As per taste Salt.
- It's 1 of /2 tbsp Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 of /2 tbsp Green Chilli.
- It's 1 tbsp of Papaya.
- It's 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 of /2 tsp Turmeric.
- It's 1 of /2 tsp Black Salt.
- It's 1 of /2 tbsp Yellow Food Colour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Green Coriander.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mint.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cooking Oil.
- It's of #for puri paratha.
- You need 1/2 cup of maida.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of #for chutney.
- You need 1/4 of gathi podeena.
- You need 1 tbsp of imli ka paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of zeera.
- It's 1 of hari mirch.
- Prepare 1 of gol lal mirch.
- You need 2 of jawe lehsan.
- It's of salt.
Seekh Kabab Paratha Roll Recipe in Urdu & English If you are a bbq recipes lover than sooperchef is definitely the right choice for you. Say hello to the desi delicacy known as the Seekh Kabab Paratha Roll recipe. This delectable bbq snack is a common street food not only in Pakistan but also all over India, Nepal, and Bangladesh. There are many other delicious Pakistani recipes on the menu of.
Beef gola kabab with puri paratha,salad chutney receipt
- 1- In a pan, add whole cumin, whole black pepper, Pippali, green cardamom, jaivatri and roast it..
- 2- After that, grind it well..
- 3- In a bowl, add beef mince, grinded powder, salt, red chilli powder, green chilli, papaya, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, coriander powder, yellow colour, green coriander, mint, black salt and mix it well..
- 4- Keep in the refrigerate for 4 hours..
- 5- Now make the round kabab on seekh and fry until golden brown..
- 6- After then steam for 5 minutes..
- Tasty Gola kabab now ready to serve.
- Puri paratha maide mein nmak,oil dal kar soft dough bana lein..
- Phir choty pairy bana kar bel lain oil garamkar kay fry kar lain...
- Chutney.. chutney sill par peesnai ka apna hi maza hai..hari or lal mirch ko salt dal kar sil batty sai pees lain..
- Phir lehsan zeera dal kar peesen.
- Last mein podeena dal kar peeslen..
- Imli ka paste mix karain. mazedar chutney tyar hai...
- Salad.1chota timater, kuch piyaz kai ring kat kar sath rakhen or luxurymeal ka lutf uthain...
Peshawari Chapli Kebab, Kabuli Chana Pulao, Puri Paratha and Yogurt Chutney - Peshawar's cuisine has made its mark in the world by its recipe "Peshawrai Chapli Kebab". Now what makes Peshawari chapli ke. Gola kabab paste should be tight and firm otherwise during the barbecue, grill or cook they may shred; Adding butter gives it to moist and juicy taste ; Shouldn't be fat in mince (rokha keema) while you are buying from butcher give him to strict instructions not to add fat in mince at all ; To make gola kabab is the best meat mutton and beef Gola Kabab, Frozen Paratha and Chutney - Even if we have tried the most fascinating and delicious foods from around the globe, we still come back to our authentic cl. restaurants near me, places to eat near me, restaurants nearby.. Chicken Reshmi Kabab Mayo Garlic Roll.