Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple.
You get ready roasting escallop Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple practicing 13 prescription moreover 9 and. Here you are sew up.
procedure of Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple
- You need 1 packages of tortillas.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 2 can of diced tomato.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of paprika plus 1 1/2 tsp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 3 tbsp of chili powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's of vegetable oil.
- You need 6 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's slice of american cheese (just enough to cover the top of the enchiladas).
Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple method
- To make sauce: in a large pan add ground beef, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and onion. cook ground beef until brown on medium heat.
- once beef is cooked add canned tomatos, ground cumin, chili powder, and paprika. Mix well and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat to low and simmer for about 10minutes.
- pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- heat about 1/2 inch of vegetable oil on a skillet until hot but not smoking (medium heat) get another pan ready to place fried toritllas.
- quickly fry each tortilla in hot oil till soften about 2-4 seconds on each side and place on the pan (at my house our servings are 4 enchiladas since we are 6 we fried 24 tortillas) do as many tortillas you need.
- once all your tortillas are done add shredded cheese on to the middle of each tortilla and roll up and place seam side down onto baking pan 11x7 should be good..
- once you have one row of enchiladas in place on pan add some of the beef sauce on top and shredded cheese. Now you can add a second row of enchiladas and add more of the beef sauce on top with more shredded cheese on the top. Lastly, add slices of american cheese to cover the top of the enchiladas..
- place in oven for 3minutes or until cheese is melted and your enchiladas are ready to eat!!!(: enjoy.