Grandma's homemade chili made easy.
You conclude brewing pressure-cook Grandma's homemade chili made easy using 15 compound than 4 so. Here is how you finish.
process of Grandma's homemade chili made easy
- Prepare of chilli.
- It's 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- It's 1/2 slice of bell pepper (whatever kind you like) diced.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 packages of frenches cilli-o seasoning.
- You need 1 can (8 oz) of diced tomatoe (italian style).
- You need 1 can (15 oz) of red kidney beans.
- It's of topping to add to bowl once served.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of cheese (grated).
- It's of chopped onion.
Grandma's homemade chili made easy singly
- Brown the ground beef on med. Hi Heat with the veggies, seasoning the meat with garlic salt, pepper and seasoning salt.
- Drain the grease and add a little water and ingredients (touch to see) then bring to a boil stirring occasionally.
- Once it comes to a boil reduce heat and simmer for 10 min. Stirring occasionally.
- Serve and add toppings to your liking.