Medium-Rare Made Easy Superb Beef Steak.
You close broiling imbue Medium-Rare Made Easy Superb Beef Steak employing 10 procedure moreover 15 together with. Here you are fulfill.
program of Medium-Rare Made Easy Superb Beef Steak
- Prepare 100 grams of Beef steak, about 2 cm thick.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It's 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- It's 1 of Butter.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
- It's 1 of Garlic.
- Prepare of For the steak sauce:.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake.
- It's 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
Medium-Rare Made Easy Superb Beef Steak procedure
- Take the meat out of the refrigerator and bring to room temperature (about 30 minutes to 1 hour). If you cook it while it's still cold, it's difficult to cook it just right..
- Pat the surface of the meat dry, then season with salt and pepper..
- Heat the garlic (chopped or sliced), butter, and vegetable oil in a frying pan..
- When the garlic from Step 3 is fragrant and browned, remove just the garlic from the pan. Be careful not to let it burn..
- Prepare the aluminum foil! Cut out enough foil to wrap the meat..
- Prepare the timer! Once you have taken out the garlic, turn the heat to high (level 6 on an induction stove), and put the beef in the pan. Set your timer for 1 1/2 minutes and cook!.
- After you have cooked it for 1 1/2 minutes, set the timer to 1 minute and cook the other side of the meat. Don't move the meat after you flip it!.
- Now, this is a key point! Once both sides have been cooked, wrap the meat up in aluminum foil and let sit for 5 minutes. Don't clean your frying pan just yet!.
- While waiting for the steak, make the steak sauce. Add the sake, soy sauce and mirin to the pan and simmer well..
- While making the Step 9 sauce, if there's too much fat from the meat in the pan, you can use a paper towel to absorb it. But, you want to have the butter and oil in the sauce, right?.
- When cooking, the savoury qualities of the steak come out as it browns, so you definitely want to use it in the sauce..
- The meat will become cold, so put it on a plate and warm it back up with a double boiler or the microwave..
- Cut the meat into pieces. The look of medium-rare steak is so appetizing!~.
- Transfer to a warmed plate. Top as you like with the garlic from Step 4, mustard, wasabi, etc, and drizzle the sauce to finish..
- If when you cut it you think, "aaah, that's a bit too rare..." you can cook it in the frying pan a bit more while keeping an eye on the cross-section..