Bulgarian Style Meat Balls.
You doing browning toast Bulgarian Style Meat Balls employing 9 compound along with 6 steps. Here you go nail it.
procedure of Bulgarian Style Meat Balls
- You need 300 grams of Pork Mince.
- You need 200 grams of Beef Mince.
- You need 1 medium of Egg.
- It's 50 grams of Bread Crumbs.
- It's 1 tsp of Bicarbonate of Soda.
- It's 1 large of Onion Chopped.
- It's 1/2 bunch of Parsley Chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Savory.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
Bulgarian Style Meat Balls ingredients
- Put all ingredients into a large bowl..
- Start kneading the meat with your hands using a little bit of water if the meat sticks to your fingers, until everything is combined.The meat should be easy to work with not too hard or too liquid..
- Form medium sized patties using your hands and flat them out really good..
- Fry on medium high heat for about 2 to 3 min on both sides until golden..
- Take out of the pan and put them onto kitchen paper..
- Serve with garnish of your choice..