Barbecue meat balls. This recipe came from my home ec teacher in high school. I enjoy making it because you can throw it in the oven and still have time to do other things. New Orleans native Charlie Andrews demonstrates on how to make his delicious Barbecue meatballs.
These tasty crock pot barbecue meatballs get extra from a packet of onion soup mix and the homemade bbq sauce. Serve them as a main dish or appetizer. Although you wouldn't traditionally turn to your grill for meatballs, Dr. You discharge brewing warm up Barbecue meat balls working 9 technique and 5 also. Here you go achieve.
program of Barbecue meat balls
- It's 1 can of evaporated milk (13 oz.).
- You need 3 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 2 cup of crushesd crackers.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of onions (chopped).
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It's 2 tsp of chili powder.
I use barbecue sauce to make a delicious glaze on my homemade meatballs, but feel free to use storebought meatballs if you prefer. I fully appreciate how easy these are easy to. Homemade Barbecue Meatballs are the perfect appetizer featuring simple ingredients and a delightful homemade sauce that is ideal for parties and events. Reviews for: Photos of Barbecue Meatball Soup.
Barbecue meat balls ingredients
- Mix & make into walnut size balls..
- Place 1 layer deep in 2 9x12 pans.
- Make sauce - 6 cups catsup. 4 cups brown sugar. 4Tbls liquid smoke. 1 tsp. I garlic powder. 1 cup onions, chopped.
- Dissolve & pour over meatballs..
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hr..
Tart cranberry-orange and zesty barbecue sauces coat tasty homemade meatballs that are. So, I tend to crave meatballs without the pasta. Sometimes it's the bun I don't want (this Before the wood was ever used or thought of for barbecue, the Native Americans used. Pork and Beef meatball made with sauerkraut and barbecue sauce. That's exactly what these Barbecue Meatball Subs do for me.