Spanish-Style Meat Balls: Albóndigas.
You conclude browning brew Spanish-Style Meat Balls: Albóndigas applying 9 instructions as well as 7 steps. Here you go score.
procedure of Spanish-Style Meat Balls: Albóndigas
- It's 500 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- It's 1 bunch of Parsley (dried or fresh).
- You need 3 tbsp of White wine.
- It's 100 ml of Fine panko.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned tomato.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
Spanish-Style Meat Balls: Albóndigas step by step
- Combine the ground meat, beaten egg, parsley, and panko in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, and mix together well..
- Shape the mixture into bite-sized balls and coat with a thin layer of flour..
- Fill a frying pan with 2-3 cm oil (not listed) and fry the meat balls over medium heat. (They don't have to be covered by the oil, just keep turning them around until evenly cooked.).
- Transfer the fried meat balls to a plate..
- Empty the oil from the pan and replace with olive oil (not listed). Add the thinly sliced onion, salt, a tablespoon sugar, and garlic slices. Heat the pan..
- Cook over low-medium heat, and once the onions have browned, add the canned tomatoes and pour in the balsamic vinegar..
- Once the tomato sauce has reduced somewhat, return the meatballs, stir everything together and simmer for 2-3 minutes. You're done! Season with salt and pepper to taste..