Cheesy spinach egg pancake. Place the spinach, onion, and garlic in a large bowl. Whisk the eggs with the salt and pepper. Add the egg mixture, the parmesan and the almond flour to the spinach mixture.
Both sides should be nicely golden browned. Serve these hot, right off the griddle. Top with a small dollop of sour cream or eat as is. You cause steeping braise Cheesy spinach egg pancake working 9 compound together with 5 as well as. Here you are effect.
modus operandi of Cheesy spinach egg pancake
- You need 1 small bunch of spinach.
- Prepare 5-6 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3-4 cup of maida.
- Prepare as required of Dried parsley, basil, red Chilli flakes and black pepper powder.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Cheese any normal cheese available at home.
- You need as required of Olive oil.
- It's 4-5 of garlic cloves.
Let's be honest- most of us have way too many unnecessary kitchen gadgets in the house, most of which we buy, use once, and then banish to the cupboard forever more. While I usually make sweet pancakes which my daughter tops with cheese, I figured this time, I would make her some healthy, savory, CHEESY pancakes…full of spinach! Cause as a parent, it is my job to sneak or blatantly stuff in as many veggies as I can convince my daughter to intake! Halve, destone, peel and finely slice the avocado and quarter the tomatoes, then place in a salad bowl with a quarter of the spinach.
Cheesy spinach egg pancake singly
- In a bowl first break the egg whisk it and keep it aside. Then wash the spinach and finely chop it. Also finely chop the garlic.
- Now in a large bowl add the maida then add one by one, egg, finely chopped spinach, finely chopped garlic, mix them well now add the milk and check the consistency of the batter. It should neither be too thick or thin.
- Now add the dried parsley, basil red Chilli flakes, black pepper powder and salt. Mix them all well..
- Now in a pan add olive oil and spread the batter. When one side it done well turn the other side let it fry then add the grated cheese..
- Finally sprinkle some red Chile flakes and tomato sauce. It is ready to serve.
Trim, finely slice and add the spring onions and pick in the coriander leaves, then squeeze over the lime juice. They need a few more minutes if you like your yolks dry. These make a quick and tasty side dish, and are a great way to add veggies to your meals. Chop the raw spinach in small pieces and add to the onions and stir well to combine. Crack your egg into the centre of the spinach, then pour your double cream over the egg (try not to break the yolk).