Meatloaf with Mushroom Gravy. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. While the meatloaf is baking, make the gravy. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt oil with butter.
Topped with a simple stock gravy, this meat loaf packs a ton of flavor. We recommend serving it with mashed potatoes and greens. To freeze, cool meat loaf and gravy completely in large ziplock freezer bags and thaw in the microwave. You do ones thing steeping decoct Meatloaf with Mushroom Gravy testing 20 compound as a consequence 10 including. Here you go produce.
program of Meatloaf with Mushroom Gravy
- You need 1 Pound of chuck , ground.
- Prepare 1 Pound of veal , ground.
- It's 1 Pound of chicken pork or , ground.
- You need 2 of eggs , lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion , finely chopped.
- It's 1/2 Cup of milk.
- It's 3 of white bread (crust removed) Slice.
- It's To Taste of kosher salt.
- It's To Taste of black pepper , freshly ground.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of onion , finely chopped.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of canola oil.
- Prepare 2 Cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 8 Ounces of mushrooms , sliced.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 Clove of garlic , minced.
Use a toothpick test to determine doneness: When the juice runs clear and the toothpick comes out clean, the meatloaf is ready. For Gravy: Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Mushroom Gravy Lean ground turkey takes the stage in this Easy Meatloaf with Mushroom Gravy recipe, saving you from the extra calories and fats in heavier meats. Wholesome superfoods like onion, vegetable juice, and oats mix with turkey.
Meatloaf with Mushroom Gravy in succession
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees..
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chuck, ground pork, ground chicken, and onion. Mix by hand and set aside..
- Tear the trimmed white bread into small pieces. Place into a bowl and soak the bread in the milk..
- Add the beaten eggs, ketchup, mustard, and Worcestshire sauce to the bowl with the soaked bread. Mix lightly by hand, and then combine with the meat. Add salt and pepper. Continue to mix by hand until all ingredients are blended together..
- Shape the meat mixture into a loaf and place into a baking pan that has sides. Place the meatloaf into the oven and cook for one hour at 400 degrees..
- While the meatloaf is cooking, prepare the mushroom gravy on the stove. In a medium pan or pot, add the oil and butter and allow it to heat for 2 minutes on medium heat..
- Add the onions and garlic. Sweat over low heat until tender and translucent. Add the mushrooms and turn up to medium heat. After about 5 minutes, add the flour. Saute until browned and tender..
- Add the beef broth and heavy cream, and simmer for about 10 – 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Turn off the heat and let the gravy sit until the meatloaf has finished cooking..
- After one hour, take the meatloaf out of the oven and let it rest for 5 - 10 minutes. Slice the meatloaf and serve with mushroom gravy on top..
The meatloaf itself is tender with two kinds of meat, garlic, onions and worcestershire. Now I know that meatloaf is traditionally topped with ketchup and my little guys might prefer it that way, but seriously, I'm a gravy kinda girl. And if that gravy is creamy and loaded with mushrooms then I'm pretty much in love. Perfect Turkey Meatloaf with Mushroom Gravy. Is there anyone who hasn't grown up on meatloaf with a side of mashed potatoes?