Spinach & corn meatloaf. Spinach salads, dips, quiches, casseroles, and sides. Get tons of top recipes starring this sensational super food.. Sausage and Spinach Soup, Jamie's Cranberry Spinach Salad, Crustless Spinach Quiche, Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip II, Strawberry Spinach Salad I Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients.
Spinach is an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals, including ():Vitamin A. Spinach is high in carotenoids, which your body can turn into vitamin A. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a leafy green flowering plant native to central and western Asia. You go for it sizzling grill Spinach & corn meatloaf employing 12 receipt along with 6 as a consequence. Here is how you sew up.
method of Spinach & corn meatloaf
- Prepare 2-3 lbs of hamburger meat.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- It's 1 can of corn (drained).
- Prepare 1 can of spinach drained well.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic powder.
- You need of Onion power to taste or can used diced onion.
- It's of Topping.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoons of mustard.
It is of the order Caryophyllales, family Amaranthaceae, subfamily Chenopodioideae. Its leaves are a common edible vegetable consumed either fresh, or after storage using preservation techniques by canning, freezing, or dehydration. It may be eaten cooked or raw, and the taste differs considerably. Overview Information Spinach is a vegetable.
Spinach & corn meatloaf program
- Drain corn and spinach set aside.
- In a bowl add hamburger meat, eggs, bread crumbs, mix well. Then add spices, corn and spinach, mix well. (I use a half can of the corn and spinach, I don’t use all of it, if I was using more meat I’d use all of the can, use what you will like.).
- Put meat mixture in a loaf pan, (if you don’t have one that’s ok use a cookie sheet and shape it in a loaf.).
- Topping, add add ingredients and mix, put on to of loaf..
- Bake at 350 for 45 mins, use boiler for the last few mins to brown up the top if needed. (cooking times my change,).
- Notes- can use Collard greens instead of spinach, it’s good that way too. No need for sides because the sides are in the main meal, just a side of mashed potatoes....
The leaves are used for food and to make medicine. As a medicine, spinach is used to treat stomach and intestinal (gastrointestinal, GI) complaints and. The various health benefits of spinach are due to the presence of minerals, vitamins, pigments, and phytonutrients, including potassium, zinc, magnesium, iron, and calcium. Clean the spinach by filling up your sink with water and soaking the spinach to loosen any sand or dirt. Drain the spinach and then repeat soaking and draining.