Spicy Minced Beef Enchiladas. These spicy enchiladas use lean ground beef and chorizo along with plenty of savory herbs, spices, and veggies to give it an all natural spicy kick. Once you try out these enchiladas, you'll never have to order Mexican take-out again, and you can rest assured knowing you can still enjoy a great spicy. How to make beef enchiladas with red chili sauce.
Traditional dish of spicy beef enchiladas with corn, beans, tomato. On a baking tray, on old rustic wooden background. Tortilla wraps are surprisingly versatile, so they're a great thing to keep in your store cupboard. You take on brewing bake Spicy Minced Beef Enchiladas applying 14 instructions and 6 than. Here you are carry out.
technique of Spicy Minced Beef Enchiladas
- It's 500 grams of beef mince.
- It's 1 of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of green pepper (chopped).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic (chopped).
- It's 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of marjoram or oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It's 3 tbsp of water.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 400 grams of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 8 of corn tortillas.
- You need 55 grams of grated cheese.
In this dish, the simple rice, mince and beans filling is sent to another level once baked with the topping, but if you're rushed for time, you could eat this as burritos. This Beef Enchiladas recipe is a quick and tasty midweek dinner. Using minced beef and a healthy tomato based red sauce, it's such an easy one pan meal. This are just warming in their spicy taste, a good way to introduce kids to new flavours and taste without being overpowering.
Spicy Minced Beef Enchiladas step by step
- Brown the mince with the onion and green pepper in a frying pan. Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute..
- In a small bowl or cup mix together the tomato puree, oregano, cumin, paprika, chilli powder, water and salt..
- Add the tomatoes and 2 tbsp the tomato sauce to the mince and simmer for 15 minutes. Add a little water to the remaining sauce to thin it a little..
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4..
- Cover and warm the tortillas in a microwave for 30 seconds. Spread a little mince in the centre of each tortilla, roll up and place in a lightly greased baking dish. Top with the remaining sauce and the grated cheese and bake for 10 minutes until golden..
- For extra spice add some chopped jalapenos to the cheese before baking..
Beef enchiladas are a great dish for your family or a crowd. Beef often takes a backseat to chicken, but you have so many options; whether it's ground beef The word enchiladas means "seasoned with chile peppers" or "filled with chile." Historical archives support the fact that whole fish were among the. Photo about Traditional tex-Mex enchilladas, spicy ground (minced) beef wrapped in a corn tortillo and baked with a coating of tomato salsa and cheese. beef enchiladas spicy sauce. Green enchilada sauce is all about roasted green chiles and tomatillos and is generally much hotter. Create a toppings buffet with a bowl of spicy Using ground chicken or turkey instead of ground beef would make a good variation for saucy enchiladas.