Meat balls soup. Everyone loved this meatball soup and there was less than half left after a few hours. I kept meaning to get Mom's recipe for this wonderful and easy meatball soup. This Italian meatball soup is tender beef meatballs, vegetables and pasta, all simmered in a rich tomato broth.
Increase heat to high and bring soup to a boil. Meatball Soup is a hearty and satisfying soup that is both easy and delicious! Tender ground beef meatballs, pasta, mixed vegetables and a beefy. You engage in grilling reduce Meat balls soup using 14 procedure so 3 than. Here you go rack up.
technique of Meat balls soup
- It's Half of kg minced beef.
- Prepare of Curry powder.
- Prepare of Dry thyme.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare cubes of Seasoning.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's Pinch of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It's of Garlic and ginger pastes.
- You need of Carrots,julienned.
- You need of Green and red bell peppers.
- Prepare of Sweet corn.
- It's of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Freshly blended tomato puree(mix of tomato,pepper and onion).
The meatballs are added to a herb and tomato base soup with carrots, celery, and elbow macaroni. These meatballs are destined to be used in a soup. The extra flavour in the meatballs is key to. Italian Meatball Soup loaded with vegetables, beef meatballs and Italian broth.
Meat balls soup ingredients
- In a large bowl add the minced beef.add some sliced onion,cinnamon powder, egg,curry powder, thyme,salt and seasoning cubes. Use a spoon to give it a thorough mix. Make small balls and fry till golden brown then set aside..
- In a large sauce pan or pot add some vegetable oil and heat.add some sliced onion,ginger and garlic pastes and fry for 3mins.add the tomato puree and stir fry for about 7mins.now add some water and bring to a boil..
- Add the fried meatballs, carrot,sweet corn,seasoning and spices and stir then cover to cook for about 10mins.dissolve the cornstarch with some water,reduce heat to medium and pour in the mixed cornstarch and give it a mix till the soup thickens. If it's not thick enough add some more cornstarch. Add the bell peppers and cook for 3-5 minutes. Serve with anything of choice. Enjoy!.
A super satisfying and hearty soup! Serve with crusty bread for dipping! Meatball soup is a delicious, hearty beef recipe that is perfect for cool weather meals. This traditional Mexican Meatball Soup, also known as Albondigas Soup, is filled with simple and nutritious vegetables, fresh herbs, and unique meatballs (albondigas). This easy Mexican vegetable and meatball soup (caldo de albóndigas) recipe will warm you inside and out with its aromatic goodness and natural flavors.