Homemade Meatballs. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. This simple recipe for delicious homemade easy meatballs uses very few ingredients, but yields fantastic results. The best part is, these meatballs freeze beautifully after they have been cooked.
Authentic Italian meatballs make a great freezer meal and the meatball recipe is perfect paired with our easy homemade spaghetti sauce. Every now and then we make pasta with sausage or a creamy pasta sauce. We even love meatless pasta recipes. You take on sizzling melt Homemade Meatballs employing 10 modus operandi than 3 and. Here you are bring about.
technique of Homemade Meatballs
- You need 3 of lbs. Ground beef.
- You need 2 tablespoons of minced onions.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Large dollop of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- You need of Chicken bouillon.
- It's of Black pepper.
- It's Can of mushroom soup.
- It's of Optional pack of mushroom gravy mix.
But every so often we just have to take it. This easy meatball recipe is so easy to make and come out juicy and flavorful every time. They're perfect for appetizers, subs or on top of spaghetti! If you're a fan of Italian food, you're going to love this easy meatball recipe!
Homemade Meatballs process
- Flatten out your ground beef and add egg, a pinch or two of black pepper, minced onions, a half teaspoon of chicken bouillon (or just use a package of Lipton onion soup mix with the egg) then make into round shaped meatballs. Use your own discretion as far as size..
- Preheat your oven to •350 Lightly oil a baking pan and place the meatballs in. While they're baking, in a bowl, whisk the mushroom soup and/or mushroom soup with a half of cup of water(or whole cup if you want more gravy) pinch of black pepper and a couple of pinches of chicken bouillon in the mixture.
- Take the soup and gravy mixture and pre cook in a skillet. Add the sour cream and milk. Basically to marinate and bind the flavours. Cook about 10-12 minutes. While this is cooking, take the meatballs out the oven. Use some of the drippings to grease your crock pot then put the meatballs in the crock pot on high. Now, pour the gravy mixture over the meatballs, stir so that they'll all be saturated. Cover and cook for about 1.5 hours. Then enjoy!.
It's a staple and is so simple to whip up. In a large bowl, combine eggs, water, onion, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and seasonings; mix well. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Meatballs are a classic recipe, perfect in soups, casseroles or meatball sandwiches. I make up big batches of meatballs and freeze them, adding them to a pot of boiling soup or into a bubbling pot of Marinara Sauce creates a homemade meal in minutes!