Herbed New Potatoes. I make these potatoes often for my husband and me. They're easy to prepare and have a nice dill flavor. Herbed New Potatoes Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
I've found one of the trillion ways to cook potatoes:P. This came from "Grandma's Kitchen: Treasured family recipes. Herbed New Potatoes recipe are so easy and so tasty - it is the perfect way to prepare new potatoes! You take care of business simmering imbue Herbed New Potatoes adopting 4 receipt and 3 furthermore. Here you go realize.
modus operandi of Herbed New Potatoes
- Prepare 12 of small new potatoes.
- It's 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/3 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/3 tsp of dried chives.
Using fresh herbs to season potatoes is the ultimate dish to feature new potatoes. Melt the butter, add parsley and chives, then pour over potatoes. Rinse the potatoes, place in a large pot and cover with water. Put new potatoes in a large pot.
Herbed New Potatoes procedure
- Peel 1/2 inch strip around center of each potato & place in pot..
- Add enough water to cover potatoes by 2 inches. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, about 20 minutes. Drain..
- Place butter in microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for about 10 seconds or until melted. Stir in parsley & chives. Pour over the potatoes & toss to coat. Then serve..
Watch how to make the best potato salad in this short recipe video! Potatoes are called "new" when they're harvested young and small before they reach maturity. Next time, I will make the following changes: After boiling the potatoes, I will cut them in half and make twice the amount of sauce (delicious)! The potatoes taste creamy and delicious. Its a simple and quick recipe that goes well with beef, chicken or fish.