New Age Potato Salad. It's not your ordinary potato salad. Grill the Potatoes: After boiling the potatoes the traditional way, throw them on the grill for a charred, caramelized twist. Never gloopy, these new-age picks — each with its own flavor-boosting edge — deserve.
Let's call this the NEW AGE potato salad. mmm k? Danes insist on the freshest, newest potatoes possible (those from Bjäre peninsula of Skåne, in southern Sweden, are coveted with cultlike devotion). Very fresh produce is the key to this easy side dish: walnut-size new potatoes, fresh peas, scallions and sweet, early-summer radishes. You discharge sizzling warm up New Age Potato Salad adopting 10 modus operandi as well as 3 along with. Here is how you perform.
ingredients of New Age Potato Salad
- You need 4 of medium red potatoes, cooked with skin on, diced.
- It's 2 stalk of celery, finely chopped, leafs too.
- Prepare 2 cup of kale, finely chopped.
- It's 2 tsp of fresh chive, finely chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp of fresh parsley, finely choppef.
- It's 1 tbsp of mayo.
- Prepare 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of curcuma (tumeric) or curry powder.
- It's of ground black pepper.
These fresh and tasty potato salad recipes are ideal for serving along any protein that's gracing your grill this summer. Some are even a complete meal on their own. Whisk in the lemon, thyme leaves and mayonnaise for a new-age twist on an old-time favorite. Combine cooked new potatoes with chopped celery, shallots and parsley and dress with a mixture of mayonnaise and mustard for a creamy, tangy potato.
New Age Potato Salad method
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Leave in fridge for an hour or so before serving.
Cut potatoes into halves or quarters. In a large bowl, mix potatoes with celery, shallot and parsley. Fold in mayonnaise mixture and season well with. Toss a Healthy Living New Potato Salad together with bacon bits, new potatoes and more! Add onions, tomatoes, bacon and basil; mix lightly.