Braised New Potatoes. Craig Lee for The New York Times. One doesn't usually think of braising as a technique for cooking potatoes, but one should. Place potatoes in a medium saucepan.
Braised chicken with potatoes is quintessential Chinese comfort food. So, let's take a new look, and I mean this literally, at this amazing dish of Chinese-style braised chicken with potatoes! Braising maximizes the potatoes' flavor and ensures that they're perfectly tender. You wrap up toasting toast Braised New Potatoes practicing 4 technique so 4 and. Here you are do one proud.
technique of Braised New Potatoes
- Prepare 500 g of new potatoes, about 15 small.
- You need 10 g of butter (2 tsp).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
Serve this alongside our Crisp Mustard-Glazed Chicken Breasts. Lean beef brisket slowly braised in the oven with potatoes, carrots and onions. Perfect for Passover or Easter dinner. Slicing the brisket half-way through cooking assures that the meat is tender and flavorful.
Braised New Potatoes ingredients
- Scrub potatoes clean but don't peel. Put in a heavy bottomed pot and fill with water 2/3 way up the potatoes..
- Cover pot with lid and turn on medium heat. When the water starts to boil, turn heat down a bit and let cook for 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes, drain out the water, keeping the potatoes in the pot. Put back on the heat and brown the skins a little..
- Add butter and soy sauce to the pot. Toss the potatoes so they get coated in the melted butter and browned in the soy sauce..
Simple braised fingerling potatoes with garlic, shallots, and fresh herbs. A cozy, easy-to-prepare braised potato side dish recipe. Braised Fingerling Potatoes with Garlic, Shallots, and Fresh Herbs. Braised Baby Artichokes and New Potatoes. Drain artichokes; add artichokes and potatoes to the pan.