Chicken Akhni bhaat.
You fulfill toasting brew Chicken Akhni bhaat working 19 instructions moreover 5 so. Here you go take care of.
modus operandi of Chicken Akhni bhaat
- Prepare 600 gms of chicken.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of basmati rice.
- You need 7 tbs of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's 2 of Onions (cut into long slices).
- Prepare 1 of big tomato (cut into long slices).
- It's 4 of green chillies (slit them into 2).
- You need some of mint leaves.
- Prepare some of Coriander leaves.
- It's 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of green chilli paste (as spice required).
- You need as required of Water for cooking chicken and rice also.
- You need For of Masala--.
- You need 2 tsp of Dhania masala.
- It's 1/2 tsp of flat turmeric powder.
- You need 30 gms of small packet Chicken masala.
- You need 3-4 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of shaijeera.
- You need 2 tsp of Whole spices powder.
Chicken Akhni bhaat individually
- Start with cooking the chicken. In a pan, add 2 tbsp oil, add the chilli paste,and fry it for few seconds then add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste,dhania powder, turmeric, chicken masala and little salt fry it just for few seconds and then add the chicken into it along with little water and cook the chicken..
- Meanwhile, in a separate pot,add the rest of the oil,add the shahi jeera and bay leaves, then add the green chillies,ginger-garlic paste, whole spice powder and fry them then add the tomatoes, onions and cook them for some time..
- Wash the rice 2-3 times do not soak the rice just wash and then add it to the onion mixture in the pot,stir the rice for few seconds and then add water 6-7 cups of water for the rice to cook you may add additional water later as and if required..
- Simultaneously keep an eye on the chicken and put the gas off if the chicken is cooked. On the other side if the rice is boiling and you see it slightly cooked add the chicken, add salt as per ur taste.that's all now wait for the rice to get cooked if required add water. Once it's all cooked, garnish it with mint leaves and coriander..
- Yummy Akhni bhaat is ready, You may eat this with raita. The same recipe and procedure is followed for mutton as well..